Hey man! MonO was a great short game! I really enjoyed it and how you had to get through the platforms by changing forms. Wish it was longer, was having fun till it just finished :(
A downloadable game for Windows
When Monica Owens (Mon.O) wakes up one day to find that she can travel between 2 states of mind, she finds herself fighting for control, physically and mentally. MonO is a platformer where the player can freely shift between 2 forms, allowing for different interactions with different blocks.
- Arrow keys - MOVEMENT!! (and to move between dialogue screens)
- Shift key - To SHIFT forms.
- Enter to be used ONCE to enter the game if you're too lazy to press the left click button on the start button (PS: if you're using enter, you don't even need your mouse for this fabulous game)
- R to restart the game (if we somehow screw up something and you can't restart, jk you can remove your R button)
- Lee Yu Heng - Resident Sadist (maker of the dreaded sewer level)
- Millennium Tan - The only person in our group who can draw non-stickman figures
- See Toh Jin Wei - Tries to not be depressed
...that we used, duh. All from NoCopyrightSounds. :D
- Axolla - Burn It
- CODE - Duck Face
- Ephixa & Jin Yosef - Everlasting
- Halcyon - Runaway
- Malik Basah - Ghosts
- NIVIRO - The Guardian
- TARI & Yix - Bliss
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.